At Roomex we are on a mission to build the leading platform for businesses to book, manage and pay for all their workforce travel. You will be working as part of the Romex engineering team on a product used by thousands of companies worldwide. You will work on exciting customer impacting challenges and get the opportunity to gain state of the art skills in a fast-paced startup environment.
You are the sort of person who is passionate about building, learning and refining code/projects. You are a creator and problem solver, who sees what others don’t. You enjoy being both a team player and working independently.
This role is fully remote and can be based anywhere within 2 hours of Irish Standard Time (GMT). You can choose between a contract or a permanent position.
Our Frontend Developer is someone who:
· Has built up a few years’ experience with the Angular UI Framework.
· Is familiar with building large scale applications and the associated technologies Rxjs, NGRX, translation libraries, shared component libraries and integrating with third parties.
· Wants to work with the latest stack and methodologies such as Monorepos (we use NX), Micro Frontend architectures and Native-Web frameworks such as Ionic.
· Has experience working with payment systems such as Stripe. This is a big plus.
· Knows their way around Git, NPM and webpack or similar.
· Has worked with CSS precompilers like SCSS, even better if you have worked with a CSS framework or two, like Bootstrap or Material UI
· Can communicate effectively with our Design Team and help deliver high-quality web assets based on wireframes and models.
· Has worked in Test Driven Development environment, helping to write Unit Tests, perform code reviews and collaborate with other developers to deliver solutions.
· Has strong verbal and written communication skills in fluent English
· We use Angular, NX, Ionic, RESTful APIs, Typescript, NodeJS, webpack and Git.
· Our backend is driven by .NET Core, with Web API serverless technologies in an AWS environment, some experience here is a plus
· But we have an eye on cutting edge tools and best practices and strive for better
· We encourage working in small, autonomous teams and contributing to a culture of innovation, creativity and achievement.
· We enjoy the challenge and opportunity of making a lasting contribution to an exciting and thriving market
Roomex is a safe place where people can change in an environment that fosters trust; where new values can be formed; responsibility developed and lasting relationships built. Roomex is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, religious creed, colour, national origin, ancestry, membership of the travelling community, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, gender or gender identity, age or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training
Your application was submitted successfully.